Caring Skin focuses on providing results-driven treatments and holistic skincare solutions backed by science, specializing in sensitive and inflammatory acne skin concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve listed some frequently asked questions to help you find the answers you’re looking for.
We have a variety of treatments available for different skin types including Sensitive Skin, Acne Skin, Dry & Dehydrated skin. You may book a trial session with us which includes a VISIA Skin Analysis and consultation to assess your skin concerns, our estheticians will advise you on the recommended treatments based on your skin needs.
We address a variety of skin concerns to help clients achieve naturally healthy and happy skin. These concerns include:
- Sensitive Skin: For those struggling with recurring rashes and breakouts caused by dry and reactive skin, we offer treatments designed to soothe irritation and reduce inflammation.
- Acne: Caring Skin provides solutions for clients dealing with persistent and recurring active acne. Our acne facials target acne-causing bacteria, clogged pores, promote healing, and prevent future breakouts. With our wide array of acne facial treatments, there is no “best acne facial” until we assess your acne prone skin.
- Acne Scars: For individuals struggling with deep acne scars, we offer treatments that help diminish their appearance and promote skin regeneration.
- Dry Skin: Clients experiencing dehydrated skin can find relief through our treatments, which focus on hydrating and moisturizing the skin to restore its natural barrier.
- Dull Complexion: Caring Skin also addresses dull complexion and dry skin caused by dehydration, offering treatment solutions that seek to achieve brighter skin.
- Rosacea: The ROSA C3 treatment is specially designed to treat rosacea and damaged skin barrier, helping to calm inflammation, decrease irritation, and soothe sensitive skin.
- Eczema: The OXYVITAL treatment is designed to control eczema conditions by delivering oxygen to the skin, enhancing cell metabolism, and promoting brighter, healthier skin.
- Aging Skin: Some of the treatments, like the Matricol Refiner, focus on gently exfoliating the skin and stimulating collagen and elastin production to address aging skin (i.e dead skin cells) and improve overall skin health.
- Hyperpigmentation: Treatments such as the NANO PERFECTOR aim to lighten scars and pigmentation while also addressing acne and improving skin tone.
- Puffiness and Dark Circles: Caring Skin offers treatments like the Luxury Eye Gua Sha and Procell Eye, which target puffiness, dark circles, and other signs of stress around the eyes for a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
In summary, Caring Skin addresses a wide range of skin concerns to cater to the diverse needs of our clients, providing specialized beauty treatments and solutions to help them achieve healthier, happier skin.
Caring Skin offers a wide range of treatments designed to cater to various skin types and concerns.
Our skincare experts will carefully assess your skin and recommend treatments that are suitable and effective for aging skin and your specific needs. We also offer a range of sensitive skin facial treatments that cater to many skin types.
During your first visit to Caring Skin, expect a thorough consultation and skin analysis. Our skincare experts will assess your skin concerns, discuss your goals, and recommend a personalized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
Yes, Caring Skin specializes in treatments for sensitive skin concerns. Our skincare experts will recommend treatments and products specifically designed to soothe and calm sensitive skin while addressing your individual concerns.
We have a variety of treatments with varying time durations ranging from 75mins to 120mins depending on your skin condition.
It is best advised to schedule a facial session at least once every 3 weeks in order to obtain better results. We would recommend a minimum of 6 sessions to see a significant result.
The frequency of your treatments will depend on your skin type, concerns, and the specific treatments you receive. Our skincare experts will provide personalized recommendations to you on the ideal treatment schedule to achieve optimal results.
Yes, the minimum age requirement for our facial treatments is 16 years old. For customers between age 16 to 20, parental consent is required.
You may like to check with your gynecologist first. Please let us know if you are pregnant so that our skin advisors can recommend the most suitable prenatal care treatments for you. This will also allow us to take precautionary measures to ensure that you are perfectly safe and pleasant throughout your facial treatment with us.
The trial promotions are only eligible for first-time Caring Skin customers. We do have other packages and promotions available for returning customers, feel free to reach out for more information.
The trial promotion is an exclusive online promotion. An online prepayment will be required to secure your slot and enjoy the promotional price.
Absolutely no. We are proud to be a 100% cruelty-free brand. None of our products are tested on animals, and we are committed to promoting ethical and sustainable practices.
Yes, all our products are free from harmful chemicals.
Most of our treatments and products are suitable for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. For a detailed list, call any of our outlets or schedule for a consultation with a Caring Skin advisor.
Yes, we do! With every purchase of a Caring Skin product, we provide a complimentary sample. The type of sample you receive depends on our current stock availability. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific product samples upon request.
Absolutely! Our products are designed to be compatible with other skincare brands. However, it’s essential to be aware of the usual contraindications. For instance, it’s advisable not to mix active ingredients with certain acids. For detailed information on each product’s compatibility and usage guidelines, please refer to the individual product listings on our website or check the packaging of the product.
Shopping with Caring Skin is easy.
1. Log on to caringskin.com.sg
2. To add items to your cart, click on ‘Add to Bag’ with your desired quantity.
3. To review your items, click on the ‘Bag’ icon located at the upper right corner of the page.
When you’re ready to place your order:
4. Click on ‘Proceed To Checkout’ and your order summary will appear for your review.
5. If you have an applicable ‘Promo Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. Changes will take effect once you have successfully entered the code.
6. For returning customers, click on “Click here to login”.
7. For new customers, fill in your Shipping details and select Payment Option. Select “Create an account” for future convenience, and finally click on ‘Place Order’ to proceed with the payment.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have successfully placed your order.
Upon placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email containing your order number.
If you have created an account, you may find your order information within the My Account area. Select the Order History to see a detailed history of your orders. Your order number will also be on the printed document accompanying your delivery.
Each order will be processed individually in terms of payment and shipping.
When you place an online order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you do not receive a confirmation email within an hour, please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +65 8768 0183. We will revert within the next business day (excluding Public Holidays).
If you have created an account online, you can also track the status of your order within the My Account section of the website.
Unfortunately, once you successfully make an order, we’re not able to make any further changes like payment method, change in product choice or product quantities.
Caring Skin is not liable for replacements or refunds for parcels that have been delivered to incorrect addresses provided, we always suggest reviewing your bag and shipping details before you check out!
If you want to change your delivery address, please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +65 8768 0183. We will revert within the next business day (excluding Public Holidays).
An order may be canceled in the following scenarios below:
1) Out-of-stock Situation
In the event of a temporary stock shortage, very occasionally an order will be canceled by our logistics team. We are very sorry about this.
If this is the case, you will receive an email confirming that the product ordered is unavailable and your order has been refunded. The refund is immediately processed when the email is sent. You will see the refund appear on your bank account within 14 working days.
2) Unauthorized use of offer
Caring Skin reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to technical error or unforeseen problems. For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit / debit card being used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match this criteria.
Please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +65 8768 0183 with your order number and estimated delivery date for assistance.
For local shipping within Singapore, shipping is:
- $4.50 for orders $79.99 and below
- free for orders $80 and above
You can expect your order to arrive within 3 – 5 working days after an order is made for local deliveries. Delivery may take additional time during sale periods, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather events or government mandated measures.
For orders outside of Singapore, please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +65 8768 0183 for a custom quote.
If you are not present during the first delivery attempt, the courier will attempt to re-deliver your order on the next available date. If both delivery attempts have failed, there will be a re-delivery fee that you will have to pay.
While we’d love for you to get your order as soon as possible, our warehouse and our courier partner are closed on Public Holidays. We seek your understanding in having your orders processed, or parcels shipped, on the next working day.
No, online orders are exclusively for delivery. If you prefer to pick up your products in person, please visit and make your purchase directly from any of our Caring Skin outlets.
We hope you enjoy what you have ordered. If an item has been opened or the packaging compromised in any way, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Conditions eligible for an exchange / return / replacement are:
- Product has manufacturing defect (e.g. spillage / leakage / defective cap or pump / broken bottle / product half filled / broken seals / damaged packaging)
- Product has defective formulation (e.g. discoloration / unpleasant scent / texture inconsistency / particles found in the product)
- Product delivered was incorrect / not the same as your order. In such a scenario, the product must be unused, in its original packaging, and in the same condition that you received.
If you have received a defective or incorrect item, please WhatsApp our Customer Service Team at +65 8768 0183 within 7 days from when the online order is delivered. Any request after the timeframe will not be accepted. Please provide us with your order number and photo of the product(s) during the request.
Do not dispose of or throw away any of the items you’re writing in about! Caring Skin may arrange to collect the product.
Do note that your request may be rejected if it does not meet any of the conditions stated above.
We’re sorry you received a parcel with damaged, incorrect, or missing items! Please get in touch with our Customer Service Team via WhatsApp at +65 8768 0183 so that we can make things better.
In your message to our Customer Service Team, please include:
- Image of the Item/Parcel(s) received
- Name of Item
- Order Number
Please do not dispose of or throw away any of the items you’re writing in about! Caring Skin may arrange to collect the product.
If you’ve experienced an allergic reaction to one of our products, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team via WhatsApp at +65 8768 0183.
In your message to our Customer Service Team, please include:
- Your order number
- The full name of the product that caused an allergic reaction; and
- A detailed description of the symptoms experienced
Our Customer Service Team may also ask for:
- Photos of the product; and
- Photos of the affected area
Since different skin types and conditions may react differently to a particular product, we always suggest reviewing the listed ingredients of products to help you identify any sensitivities with certain ingredients.
We strongly advise you to perform a skin patch test before using the product. Should you develop any adverse reaction (such as rash or irritation); do not continue to use the product. Seek medical treatment if your symptoms do not resolve satisfactorily.
Your payment will be refunded to your original mode of payment within 14 working days after we have received your items. Please note that the processing time may vary for different issuing banks, and it may take slightly longer than 14 working days. You will receive a notification email when your refund has been processed.
We accept only these Credit / Debit cards and modes of payment:
- American Express
- Shopback Paylater
When your payment is authorised and your order is confirmed, the payment will be processed.
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit/ debit card being used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match this criteria.
For every order you place online with Caring Skin, the invoice will be included with your product upon delivery.